- 2 Tablespoons Oil Olive Oil or Canola Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 1 cup Quinoa Uncooked
- 1 cup Broth Chicken or vegetable
- 1 can Black Beans Rinsed, drained
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 14 ounces
- 1 cup Corn Fresh, canned, or frozen
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Avocado Peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 Lime
- 4 teaspoons Cilantro
- Medium Saucepan with Lid
- Heat oil in the saucepan over medium heat, add garlic, stir frequently for about one minute.
- Stir in the quinoa, broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, and spices.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked- about 20 minutes.
- Mix in the cilantro and lime juice from 1 lime.
- Top each serving with chopped avocado.
Keyword Avocado, Avocados, Black Beans, Broth, Chicken Broth, Chili Powder, Cilantro, Corn, Cumin, Diced Tomatoes, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Lime, Lime Juice, One Pot, Quinoa, Vegetable Broth, Vegetarian