- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb Okra Chopped
- 1 can Corn 15 oz, drained
- 1 1/2 cup Tomatoes Grape, halved
- 1 Bell Pepper Orange, chopped
- 1 Lime Juiced
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Large Skillet
- Heat olive oil over a medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add corn, tomatoes, green onions, and bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add okra for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Keyword Cilantro, Corn, Green Onions, Ground Black Pepper, Lime, Okra, Olive Oil, Salt, Tomatoes