Okra and Greens
Spicy and flavorful, this is an amazing side dish that doubles easily. Double up and enjoy it with a crowd.
- 1 Onion Small, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 1/2 packages Greens 1 pound, shredded
- 16 Okra
- 4 Chili Peppers Finely chopped and crushed
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Water
- Large Sauté Pan
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large heavy pan sauté onions in oil until golden brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and about ¼ cup of water. Simmer over low heat, covered, until greens are tender.
- Squeeze lemon juice before serving.
Keyword Chili Peppers, Green Onion, Greens, Lemon, Oil, Okra, Water