- 2 Apples Medium, Granny Smith
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Fruit Raisins, dried cranberries, dried currants, etc.
- 3 Tablespoons Yogurt Low-fat, plain
- 1 Tablespoon Walnuts Whole, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Honey Optional
- Medium Bowl
- Rinse and remove cores from apples. Do not peel. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in medium bowl.
- Add dried fruit and yogurt to bowl. Mix well.
- Add chopped nuts to the bowl. If using, add honey. Toss and serve.
- Use any kind of apple in this recipe.
- Use any kind of nuts in place of walnuts.
- Toasting nuts can make them more flavorful. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast nuts until golden brown and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Watch closely so they do not burn. Remove from pan and let cool before using.
Keyword Apple, Apples, Dried Cranberries, Dried Fruit, Fruit Salad, Honey, Raisin, Raisins, Salad, Walnuts, Yogurt