- 1 package Pasta 16 ounces; whole wheat
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- ⅓ cup Water Warm
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce Low-sodium
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 bag Frozen Vegetables Thawed; broccoli, snow peas, etc.
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes Optional
- Large Pot
- Medium Bowl
- Microwave-Safe Bowl
- Cook pasta using package directions. Make sauce and veggies while pasta cooks.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and warm water. Stir into a smooth, thin sauce.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves. If using, stir in red pepper flakes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add thawed frozen veggies and ½ cup water. Steam in microwave for 3-5 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Pour peanut sauce and steamed veggies over cooked, drained pasta. Toss to combine. Serve warm or cold.
- Top with sliced cooked chicken breast, firm tofu, or chopped peanuts if you like.
- Top with any heated leftover veggies you like.
- Add ½ teaspoon minced garlic or minced ginger to the peanut sauce.
- Try garnishing with rinsed and chopped green onions, cilantro, or lime wedges.
Keyword Frozen Vegetables, Noodle, Noodles, Peanut Butter, Peanut Sauce, Peanuts, Soy Sauce, Whole Wheat Noodles, Whole Wheat Pasta