- Cooking Spray
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 cans Chicken Drained
- 1 Onion Medium, chopped
- ½ cup Water Or broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 can Peas Drained and rinsed
- 1 can Carrots Drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Thyme Dried
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- ½ cup Pancake Mix
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Egg
- 12-Cup Muffin Tin
- Medium Skillet
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Heat chicken, then add onions and water or broth. Add peas, carrots, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Heat until hot and liquid is absorbed. Cool 5 minutes then stir in cheese.
- In a medium bowl, stir pancake mix with water and egg until blended.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon pancake mixture into each muffin cup. Top with ¼ cup chicken mixture. Cover with 1 Tablespoon pancake mixture onto chicken mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- With a thin knife, loosen the sides of the pies from the tin. Remove from the tin and cool 10 minutes longer.
- This will leave leftover pancake mix. To make pancakes with remainder, use ¾ cups of water.
Keyword Carrot, Carrots, Cheddar Cheese, Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie, Green Peas, Onion, Onions, Pancake Mix, Pie, Pie Crust, Thyme