- 1 package Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 package Pizza Sauce Mix
- 1 cup Water Divided (for preparing pizza crust and sauce)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 2 packets Parmesan Cheese
- Small Bowl
- 2 Large Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare pizza crust and sauce according to package directions.
- Combine grated mozzarella and parmesan in a small bowl.
- Press pizza dough into 4 6-inch circles on a baking sheet.
- Place 1-2 Tablespoons of sauce in the center of each dough square- it will make a thin layer. Top with 3-4 Tablespoons of cheese mixture.
- Fold dough over filling. Press the edges together to seal them.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.
Keyword Calzone, Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Pizza, Pizza Crust Mix, Pizza Sauce Mix, Tomato Sauce