- ½ cup Flour All-purpose
- ½ cup Cornmeal
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar Plus 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Oil Canola or vegetable oil
- Cooking Spray
- Medium Bowl
- Large Microwave-Safe Mug
- Mix all cornbread ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer mixture into a large microwave-safe mug sprayed with cooking spray.
- Heat on high in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. (Take the cornbread out at 2 minutes, insert a toothpick into the center, and if it comes out clean, the cornbread is ready.)
- Allow to cool slightly, tip the mug over to remove cornbread, and serve.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Canola Oil, Cornbread, Cornmeal, Egg, Eggs, Flour, Milk, Oil, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Yellow Cornmeal