- 2 cups Fruit Diced or sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Or vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Wulnuts Crushed, optional
- 3 Tablespoons Pecans Chopped, optional
- 3 Tablespoons Almonds Sliced, optional
- Microwave Safe Dish
- Medium Bowl
- Place fruit in a microwave safe dish. Use a dish that is wide enough so that the fruit is about 1 inch deep in the bottom.
- In a medium sized separate bowl, mix together butter/oil, oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the fruit.
- Microwave on high 1-5 minutes or until fruit is as tender as you like it.
- Frozen fruit works well in this recipe. Just be sure to thaw it before using. or you can use canned fruit that has been rinsed to remove the sugar.
- Don’t have a microwave? You can also cook this dish in a regular oven: Bake at 375° F for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, Almonds, Brown Sugar, Butter, Fruit, Ground Cinnamon, Pecans, Rolled Oats, Walnuts