Mason Jar Power Salad with Chickpeas & Tuna
This power salad will keep you fueled for hours, thanks to 26 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber. Tossing the dressing and kale, and then letting it stand in the jar, softens it enough so you don't need to massage or cook it to make it tender.
- 3 cups Kale Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2.5 pouch Tuna Packed in water
- ½ cup Chickpeas Rinsed
- 1 Carrot Peeled & shredded
- Mason Jar Or air-tight container
- Toss kale and dressing in a bowl, then transfer to a 1-quart mason jar. Top with tuna, chickpeas and carrot. Screw lid onto the jar and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- To serve, empty the jar contents into a bowl and toss to combine the salad ingredients with the dressed kale.
Keyword Canned Tuna, Carrots, Chickpeas, Kale, Vinaigrette Dressing