- 3 cups Chickpeas Cooked
- 1 Cucumber Medium
- 6 Tomatoes Small
- 1½ ounces Feta Cheese Crumbled, low fat
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice From 1 large lemon
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Honey
- ¼ cup Dill Coarsely chopped
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Add the cooked chickpeas to a large bowl. For instructions on how to cook dried chickpeas, see the link in the notes.
- Cut the cucumbers into bite-size chunks. Cut the tomatoes into small wedges. Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, and crumbled feta to the chickpeas.
- In a medium bowl, make the dressing. Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, honey, and fresh dill, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
- How to Cook Dried Beans
- If you don’t have cooked chickpeas on hand, canned chickpeas also work well.
- This salad can be made as is a couple of hours in advance, or a couple of days ahead if you leave out the tomatoes and add them just before serving.
Keyword Chickpea, Chickpeas, Cucumber, Cucumbers, Dill, Dried Beans, Dried Chickpeas, Dried Garbanzo Beans, Feta Cheese, Garbanzo Bean, Garbanzo Beans, Goat Cheese, Honey, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Mustard, Olive Oil, Tomato, Tomatoes, Vegetarian