- 3 Kohlrabi Cabbages Washed and pat dry
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Sea Salt To taste
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully cut off the stems and remove the leaves of kohlrabi. Carefully remove the tough woody skin with a vegetable peeler or knife. Then, using a large sharp knife, cut the bulb in half. Next, slice it into 1/3-inch thick slices, then into long sticks as shown.
- Place your kohlrabi fries onto your prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with seasonings, except for salt, and drizzle with the oil.
- Using your clean hands generously rub the fries to coat well.
- Spread the fries in a single layer, onto the prepared baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through until golden and crispy on all the sides.
- Remove the fries from the oven and while they're still hot sprinkle sea salt.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
Keyword Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Ground Black Pepper, Kohlrabi, Olive Oil, Sea Salt