- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Large Lemon
- 1 can Garbanzo Beans Rinsed
- ½ cup Water Warm
- 2 Tablespoons Yogurt Plain, low-fat
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Small Bowl
- Rinse the lemon, cut it in half, squeeze juice into small bowl, discard seeds, put seed-free juice in blender.
- Peel and chop the garlic clove. Add to blender.
- In a colander, drain and rinse the beans. Add to blender.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the blender. Blend until creamy and well-mixed.
Keyword Chickpeas, Dip, Garbanzo Beans, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Hummus, Lemon, Vegetarian, Yogurt