- ⅔ cups Sugar
- 1-½ cups Milk Powder Non-fat
- ⅔ cup Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
- 1 cup Water Per serving
- Mixing Bowl
- Add sugar and dry nonfat milk powder into a mixing bowl.
- Sift cocoa powder into the same bowl.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight container.
- To use, bring 1 cup of water (8 oz.) to boil in a saucepan, mix in 4 tablespoons of hot cocoa convenience mix and stir well.
- This hot cocoa mix more closely resembles dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate sweetness.
- To increase sweetness, try adding 1 tsp. of sugar, mini marshmallows, your favorite creamer, or whipped cream right before drinking.
- Store hot cocoa mix in an airtight container at room temperature and use within 2 months.
Keyword Cocoa Powder, Milk Powder, Sugar