- 1 pound Carrots
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper To taste
- Parsley Chopped, to taste
- Peel and slice the carrots diagonally into ½ inch thick pieces. Steam carrots in a covered pot with 1-inch water for 3 minutes until barely tender.
- Drain the carrots and return to the pan. Add butter, honey, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook over medium heat for several minutes until well coated with sauce and bubbling.
- Toss with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Keyword Black Pepper, Butter, Carrots, Dijon Mustard, Honey, Parsley, Salt