Homemade Seafood Dry Rub
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Celery Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ginger Ground
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- Small Jar or Airtight Container
- Place all the spices in an airtight jar and shake gently to combine.
- Store for up to 2 years.
- Price-Saving Tip: purchasing spices in small amounts from a bulk spice section of a grocery store can be a helpful way to save money if you don’t think you will be using large amounts of spices in the future.
Keyword Allspice, Cayenne, Cayenne Pepper, Celery Salt, Dry Mustard, Dry Rub, Fish Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Ginger, Gluten Free, Ground Ginger, Kosher Salt, Nutmeg, Paprika, Salt, Seasoning, Spice, Spices