- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 4 Tablespoons Almonds Sliced or chopped
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup Dried Fruit Raisins, cranberries, apricots, dates, or prunes
- Baking Sheet
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add honey, oil and cinnamon. Whisk with a fork.
- Add oats and almonds. Stir until well coated with honey mixture.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Spread oat mixture evenly.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes to cook evenly. Watch closely to be sure granola does not burn. Remove from oven. Let cool completely.
- Transfer cooled granola to a medium bowl. Stir in dried fruit.
Keyword Almonds, Cinnamon, Dried Fruit, Granola, Ground Cinnamon, Honey, Oats, Rolled Oats