- 8 Corn Tortillas 6-inch
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each corn tortilla into six triangles.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place tortilla slices on baking sheet. Lightly spray the chips with non-stick cooking spray to prevent burning.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Try whole wheat tortillas instead of corn tortillas.
- If serving chips with savory or salty foods, sprinkle with garlic powder before baking.
- For a sweet treat, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar before baking.
- Try serving with salsa, hummus, bean dip, or chili.
Keyword Baked Chips, Chips, Tortillas