- ¼ Red Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove Medium
- 2 Tomatoes Plum tomatoes
- 1 Lime Medium
- 2 Avocado Medium, ripe
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cumin Optional; ground
- ¼ cup Cilantro Optional; fresh
- Medium Bowl
- Peel onion and garlic clove, and rinse the tomatoes. If using, rinse cilantro, pluck leaves from stems, and tear leaves into small pieces.
- Mince the onion and garlic, and dice the tomatoes into about ¼-inch pieces.
- Rinse the lime, cut in half, squeeze juice into a medium bowl, discard seeds.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits, scoop flesh into bowl with lime juice.
- Add salt to bowl. If using, add cumin to bowl, and mash well with fork.
- Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, and cilantro (if using). Stir well.
Keyword Avocado, Cilantro, Cumin, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Gluten Free, Lime, Lime Juice, Onion, Plum Tomato, Red Onion, Tomato, Tomatoes, Vegan, Vegetarian