- 6 cups Grapes Seedless, washed
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Grated fresh, or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup Yogurt Low-fat, plain
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon To taste
- Mint Leaves Optional; for garnish
- Large Bowl
- 4 Serving Bowls
- In a large bowl, toss grapes with fresh ginger. Spoon equal amounts into 4 dessert dishes.
- Carefully spread the ½ cup yogurt on top of grapes, equally divided among the 4 dishes, and sprinkle each with ½ tablespoon brown sugar followed by a dusting of ground cinnamon.
- Allow desserts to chill for 20–30 minutes. Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and serve chilled.
Keyword Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Ginger, Grapes, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Powdered Ginger, Yogurt