- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 8 ounces Spaghetti Noodles Whole wheat
- 16 ounces Broccoli Frozen
- 15 ounces Cannellini Beans Low-sodium, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth Low-sodium
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Large Pot
- Add oil to large sauté pan. Sauté minced garlic and crushed red pepper flakes on low until translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- In a large pot, add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Add chopped broccoli to garlic mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring to coat broccoli, for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add drained and rinsed beans to pan along with vegetable broth and salt. Mix until well combined. Simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to pan along with parmesan cheese. Stir broccoli mixture into pasta.
- Transfer to serving dish. Drizzle with additional olive oil and parmesan cheese, if desired.
Keyword Broccoli, Cannellini Beans, Garlic, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Spaghetti, Vegetable Broth