Garden Cannellini Salad
Chopped tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers combine with cannellini (white) beans, almonds, and a simple vinaigrette, for a delicious and satisfying salad.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp Seasoning Blend Basil, garlic, no-salt
- 1/2 cup Almonds Sliced
- 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber Peeled, chopped
- 3 Green Onions Sliced
- 2 cans Cannellini Beans 15.5 oz, no-salt added, drained, and rinsed
- Lettuce Leaves
- Small Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a small sauté pan, toast almond slivers until golden.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss dressing with all ingredients except lettuce.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, place lettuce leaves on individual plates; top with salad.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a glass of non-fat milk, 1 slice of whole-grain bread, and pear slices.
Keyword Almonds, Apple Juice, Bibb Lettuce, Cannellini Beans, Cucumber, Green Onions, Olive Oil, Tomatoes, White Wine Vinegar, Yellow Bell Pepper