Fruit, nuts, and chocolate. Do we need to say more?
- 6 tsp Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Bananas Large, peeled. and cut into quarters
- 8 Strawberries Large
- 1/4 cup Peanuts Chopped, unsalted
- Microwave Safe Dish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 10 seconds and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Place fruit on a small tray covered with a piece of waxed paper. Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle the fruit with chopped nuts.
- Cover the fruit and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Serve chilled.
Keyword Bananas, Peanuts, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Strawberries