- 1 Banana Medium
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Yogurt Low-fat, plain
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 4 Strawberries Frozen
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon Optional
- Peel banana. Place in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender. If using cinnamon, add now.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Use any fresh or frozen fruit, such as peaches, blueberries, raspberries, or mangoes. Use fruits in season when you can.
- For a creamier smoothie, use nonfat, soy, or 1% milk instead of orange juice.
- Freeze slices of fruits that are about to go bad. Use these in your smoothies.
- If smoothie is too thick, add water or ice. If smoothie is too thin, add more fruit.
- If you don’t have a blender, use a fork to mash the fruit. Whisk in the other ingredients. Serve over ice.
Keyword Banana, Frozen Fruit, Orange Juice, Smoothie, Strawberry