- 1 English Muffin Whole grain
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese Low-fat
- 2 Tbsp Strawberries Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Pineapple Canned, crushed
- Split open the English muffin and toast the halves until lightly browned.
- Spread cream cheese on both halves.
- Divide the fruit between the two muffin halves and arrange on top of cream cheese.
- These are best when served soon. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use any combination of fruit for topping the pizza.
- No cream cheese? Try peanut butter or sunflower seed butter.
- Make your own whipped cream cheese for easy spreading. Use an electric hand mixer to gradually beat 4 tablespoons of milk into 8 ounces of cream cheese. To make it fruit flavored, add any chopped, soft fruit (fresh, canned, or frozen) while beating.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Keyword Blueberries, Cream Cheese, English Muffin, Pineapple, Strawberries