Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip
Fruit kabobs make a colorful and fun snack that kids can help prepare!
- 1 cup Watermelon Chunks
- 1 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup Strawberries Stemmed
- 2 Kiwi Peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 cup Yogurt Strawberry, low-fat
- Skewers 6 inches long
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place fruit chunks on bamboo skewers. Place fruit kabobs on platter.
- Place low-fat yogurt in bowl. Severe kabobs with yogurt on the side.
Keyword Frozen Yogurt, Grapes, Kiwi, Pineapple, Watermelon