- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries Fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup Yogurt Vanilla, low-fat
- 12 Graham Crackers
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Sandwich Bag Or plastic wrap, or waxed paper
- Mash strawberries using a fork or potato masher. (If using frozen strawberries, partially thaw before mashing.)
- Combine strawberries and yogurt in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Snap each graham cracker in half.
- Place a well-rounded tablespoon of the strawberry mixture on one cracker. Place another cracker on top to create a sandwich. Repeat to make 12 sandwiches.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap, waxed paper, or a sandwich bag.
- Put wrapped sandwiches on a flat surface in the freezer. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours.
Keyword Graham Crackers, Strawberries, Yogurt