- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- ⅔ cup Onion Diced
- 2 Potatoes Medium; peeled and diced
- 2 cups Broth Chicken or vegetable
- 2 pounds White Fish Fillets, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons Seasoning Your choice
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 3 cups Milk
- Large Pot
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Sauté onion and potatoes for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add broth and lay fish on top of potatoes in pot. (Don't worry about cutting it up. It will flake apart when cooked).
- Add seasonings of your choice, along with salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until fish and potatoes are cooked through (about 10 minutes). Use a spatula to break the fish into chunks.
- Reduce the heat and add the milk. Heat through but don't boil.
Keyword Broth, Chicken Broth, Fish, Fish Fillet, Fish Fillets, Gluten Free, Milk, Oil, Onion, Potato, Potatoes, Seasoning, Vegetable Broth, White Fish