- 1 package Pancake Mix
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1⅓ cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Oil Or butter for cooking
- Mixing Bowl
- Stovetop or Griddle
- Baking Sheet
- Combine pancake mix, sugar, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Add water, oil, and vanilla and stir until blended.
- Heat griddle or pan over medium heat, add butter or oil.
- Scoop batter by ¼ cup onto greased pan.
- Flip pancakes when bubbles form and edges appear dry.
- If you’d like to add mix-ins such as blueberries or chocolate chips, do so after adding the water and other liquid ingredients.
Keyword Oil, Pancake Mix, Pancakes, Vanilla, Vanilla Extract