- 2 15oz cans Garbanzo Beans
- 1/2 Onion Medium-sized, quartered
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Parsley
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Food Processor
- Baking Sheet
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Using several 10-second mixes, combine until well-mixed, but not finely ground. You can add some liquid from the garbanzo beans back into the mix to help hold the falafels together. Alternatively, completely drain the beans for a drier falafel.
- Form mixture into small patties with your hands, then drop onto baking sheet.
- Place the pan into a preheated oven set to 425 degrees. Bake for 20-30 minutes, then check for browning.
- Turn falafel patties over, then bake until done, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to help prevent them from breaking before serving.
Keyword Garbanzo Beans, Garlic, Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Onion, Parsley, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt