- 6 Eggs Hard-Boiled
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt Plain
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onion Or 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- ½ cup Celery Diced
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- Potato Masher
- Medium Bowl
- Using a potato masher or fork, breakdown hard-boiled eggs into small pieces.
- Add Greek yogurt, lemon juice, onion, celery, pepper, salt, and mix together.
- Serve with crackers or on your favorite whole wheat bread.
- Add more onion or pepper depending on your flavor preference.
- Omit the celery if preferred.
Keyword Celery, Eggs, Greek Yogurt, Green Onion, Green Onions, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Vegetarian, Yogurt