- 6 Eggs Beaten
- ⅓ cup Milk Low-fat
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 6 English Muffins
- Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup Vegetables Optional; diced (onion, pepper, broccoli, spinach, mushroom)
- Medium Bowl
- 9×13-inch Baking Dish Or Muffin Tins
- Baking Sheet Or Toaster
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine beaten eggs, milk, pepper, salt, and cheese.
- Mix in diced vegetables, if using.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9×13-inch baking dish or into 6 muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and cut egg mixture into 6 even squares.
- Toast the English muffins in a toaster or on a baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place one egg bite onto an English muffin.
- If freezing the egg bites: wrap each egg bite in parchment paper, place them in a freezer-grade container or freezer bag, and label it with the date frozen and the name of the food.
- Reheating: unwrap the frozen egg bite, place the egg bite on a microwave-safe plate with a paper towel under it to catch the excess liquid, and reheat for about 1 minute. Place egg bite on a toasted English muffin.
Keyword Almond Milk, Cheddar Cheese, Cheese, Dry Milk, Eggs, English Muffin, Milk