- 2 large Eggs
- 1 slice Whole Wheat Bread Or whole wheat tortilla
- 1 Tbsp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- Microwave-Safe Bowl
- Wash and slice tomato.
- Beat eggs in microwave-safe bowl using a fork.
- Cook eggs in microwave for 45-60 seconds. Take out and stir. Place back in microwave for 30 more seconds. When done, eggs should be fluffy, not runny.
- Spread cooked eggs on bread or tortilla and top with cheese and tomato slices.
- Serve this “face-up” sandwich warm.
- Eggs are an inexpensive, healthy source of protein.
Keyword Cheddar Cheese, Egg, Tomato, Whole Wheat Bread