- 2 cans Black Beans Drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Frozen or canned
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese Low-fat
- 8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 can Enchilada Sauce 15oz
- Baking Dish 9×13
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil or spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Mix beans, salsa, corn, and half of the cheese together in a bowl.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- This dish can be prepared in a microwave safe dish. Prepare as above and cook on HIGH in the microwave for 7-10 minutes or until steaming hot. Covering the dish will reduce spattering.
- Substitute pinto beans or kidney beans for the black beans. Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.
Keyword Black Beans, Corn, Enchilada Sauce, Salsa, Shredded Cheese, Whole Wheat Tortillas