- 24 oz Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cooking Spray
- 1 Air Fryer
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray, then place the frozen broccoli florets in the basket. For best results, do not allow the broccoli to thaw at all prior to baking, place it straight from the freezer into the air fryer.
- Spray the broccoli florets with olive oil spray, then sprinkle on the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Give the basket a shake to mix the spices around.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Stir and shake the basket, then air fry an additional 5-15 minutes, until desired level of crispiness. If you use less than 24 oz of broccoli, it will cook much faster, so watch it closely to avoid burning.
- Serve immediately.
Keyword Air Fryer, Broccoli, Garlic Powder, Olive Oil, Onion Powder, Salt