- 2 teaspoons Oil Canola or olive
- 1 Onion Medium, chopped
- 4 cups Carrots Peeled and sliced
- 4 cups Broth Chicken or vegetable
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Medium Saucepan
- Potato Masher or Blender
- In a medium saucepan sauté onion in oil until tender.
- Add carrots, broth, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir together.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat and mash well with a potato masher or blend in a blender until smooth.
- Pour blended soup back into a pot or saucepan, reheat until hot. Serve hot.
Keyword Broth, Carrot, Carrots, Chicken Broth, Curry, Curry Powder, Gluten Free, Lemon, Lemon Juice, Low Sodium Broth, Onion, Onions, Vegetable Broth, Vegetarian