- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes Low-sodium
- 1 can Chicken Drained
- ½ cup Bell Pepper Chopped
- ½ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Green Olives Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Dried
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Large Skillet
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute more.
- Stir tomatoes, chicken, bell pepper, raisins, olives, vinegar, oregano, cumin, and bay leaves into the onion mixture. Cook 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or by itself.
- If you are missing any of the seasonings, simply leave them out.
Keyword Bay Leaves, Bell Peppers, Black Olives, Chicken, Cumin, Diced Tomatoes, Garlic, Garlic Cloves, Garlic Powder, Green Bell Pepper, Green Olive, Green Olives, Green Pepper, Olives, Onion, Onions, Oregano, Raisins, Red Pepper, Tomato, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Yellow Bell Pepper