Crunchy Vegetable Wraps
Full of fresh and colorful veggies, these wraps are a great way to help meet your MyPlate goal of making half of your plate fruits and vegetables.
- 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese Low-fat, whipped
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/2 tsp Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup Broccoli Washed, chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot Peeled, grated
- 1/4 cup Zucchini Washed, cut into small strips
- 1/4 cup Summer Squash Washed, cut into small strips
- 1/2 Tomato Diced
- 1/8 cup Green Bell Pepper Seeded, diced
- 2 Tbsp Chives Chopped finely
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, stir ranch seasoning into cream cheese, chill.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Steam broccoli in microwave for 1 minute with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Spread cream cheese onto flour tortilla, staying one inch from edge. Sprinkle vegetables over cream cheese. Roll tortilla tightly.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving (the wrap will hold its shape better). With a sharp knife slice into circles and serve.
Keyword Broccoli, Carrot, Chives, Cream Cheese, Green Bell Pepper, Ranch Seasoning, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Whole Wheat Tortillas, Zucchini