Cranberry Ham Slice
Cranberry juice, raisins, allspice, and brown sugar give this dish a sweet and tangy sauce. Pour over ham slices and cook in the oven for 45 minutes. Serve with your favorite veggies.
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Raisins Seedless
- 2 Ham Slices 1-in thick
- Baking Dish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Set dial of temperature controlled burner at 225°F. Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and allspice in a saucepan.
- Gradually add the next three ingredients and stir. Cook until sauce thickens and boils.
- Place one slice of ham in greased baking dish. Pour one half of the sauce over the ham slice. Top with second slice. Add remaining sauce.
- Bake, covered in 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
Keyword Allspice, Brown Sugar, Cornstarch, Cranberry Juice, Ham, Lemon Juice, Raisins