- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 cups Flour All-purpose
- 1 cup Cornmeal Yellow
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Oil Vegetable or canola
- 1½ cups Milk Low-fat, or reconstituted dry milk
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Large Bowl
- 9×13-inch Baking Dish
- Small Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Mix in sugar.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add oil, milk, and egg mixture to flour mixture and mix.
- Pour into a lightly oiled or sprayed 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Variations: add 1 can corn (8 ounces, drained); 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper; 1 small can chopped green chilies; or ½ cup grated cheddar cheese.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, Almond Milk, AP Flour, Cornmeal, Dry Milk, Flour, Milk, Oil, Yellow Cornmeal