- Oil For greasing
- ½ cup Sugar Plus 2 Tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 package Pancake Mix
- ½ cup Milk Or water
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 8×8-inch Baking Dish
- Small Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8×8-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 Tablespoons sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix pancake mix, water or milk, ½ cup of sugar, egg, and baking powder. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture evenly over the top of the cake. Bake for 10-15 more minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- This cake can be served warm or cooled.
- To make blueberry coffee cake add blueberries (fresh, frozen, or canned).
Keyword Almond Milk, Cinnamon, Dry Milk, Eggs, Ground Cinnamon, Milk, Pancake Mix, Pancakes, Sugar