- 1 package Pizza Crust Mix
- ½ cup Water For preparing pizza crust
- ½ cup Butter Softened
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Raisins Optional; or chopped nuts
- Baking Pan or Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a baking pan or baking sheet.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- On a baking sheet, spread prepared pizza dough into a 10×10-inch square.
- Spread softened butter evenly onto dough, leave ½-inch unbuttered along one side.
- Sprinkle butter evenly with sugar, cinnamon, and raisins or nuts.
- Starting opposite unbuttered end, roll up tightly. Pinch unbuttered end to seal.
- Cut into 1-inch slices. Place slices on prepared baking pan or baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and dough is no longer gooey.
- These cinnamon buns are best served warm. To reheat, place in microwave for 10 seconds at a time, checking to be sure they don’t dry out.
Keyword Butter, Cinnamon, Ground Cinnamon, Pizza Crust Mix, Sugar, Vegetarian