- 1 pound Chicken Breast Skinless, boneless
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs Plain
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Parsley Dried, or fresh and chopped
- Small Bowl
- 3 Plates
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the chicken into ½-inch pieces or strips.
- In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and parsley
- Set out 3 plates: Put the flour on the first, the beaten egg on the second, and the bread crumbs mix on the third.
- Spray the baking sheet with cooking spray, and place next to the bread crumbs plate.
- Coat the chicken pieces lightly in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs.
- Place the coated chicken pieces on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Bread Crumbs, Chicken, Chicken Nuggets, Flour, Parsley