- 2 Tablespoons Oil Divided
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 3 cups Brown Rice Cooked, cooled
- 2 cans Chicken Drained
- 1 can Carrots Drained and rinsed
- 1 can Peas Drained and rinsed
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Large Skillet
- Small Bowl
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beaten eggs to skillet, stir until scrambled and set, about 5 minutes. Remove eggs from skillet.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil to skillet. Stir in rice, then add chicken, carrots, peas, and green onions.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Return eggs to the pan, then add soy sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- Rice can be made up to 3 days in advance.
- Other vegetables can be used.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keyword Brown Rice, Carrot, Carrots, Chicken, Chicken and Rice Soup, Eggs, Oil, Peas, Soy Sauce