- 3 cups Brown Rice Cooked
- 2 cans Chicken Drained
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup Condensed
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup Condensed
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 cans Vegetables Peas, carrots, green beans, etc.; drained and rinsed
- Mixing Bowl
- 8×8-inch Casserole Dish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix rice, chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, and vegetables. Pour into an 8×8-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir mixture. Return to oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until bubbly.
- Rice can be made up to 3 days in advance.
- Leftover casserole can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- You could also use a 7×11-inch casserole or a 9-inch pie plate for this dish.
Keyword Almond Milk, Baked Chicken, Brown Rice, Canned Vegetables, Carrot, Carrots, Corn, Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Dry Milk, Green Beans, Milk, Peas, Rice