- 1¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2¼ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Sugar Granulated
- 2 Eggs Large
- ½ cup Oil Canola or vegetable
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups Cherries Sweet, pitted (thawed, drained)
- Muffin Tin
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line muffin tins with liners or cooking spray.
- In the smaller bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In the larger bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, and oil. Beat until well combined. Then beat in the milk and vanilla. Add the flour mixture, mix until batter is smooth. Then stir in the cherry halves.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about ¾ full.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Then remove the muffins from the tins.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, Almond Milk, AP Flour, Cherries, Dry Milk, Eggs, Flour, Milk, Muffins, Vanilla Extract