- 1 cup Pancake Mix
- ½ cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil Plus more grease baking dish
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 can Carrots Drained and rinsed
- 1 can Peas
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 1 container Cottage Cheese Small
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 packages Parmesan Cheese
- Baking Dish 9-inch
- 2 Mixing Bowl
- Skillet Or frying pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine pancake mix and water. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes to soften.
- Add the carrots and peas and sauté for another 5-6 minutes.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, and eggs and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon the veggie and cheese mixture into on top of the crust in the baking dish and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, until it is golden and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Keyword Carrot, Carrots, Cheddar Cheese, Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Onion, Onions, Pancake Mix, Pancakes, Parmesan Cheese, Peas, Vegetarian