- 1 15 oz can Black Beans Rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- 4 10" Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/2 can Enchilada Sauce
- 3/4 cup Corn Frozen or canned, drained
- Cooking Spray
- 9×13-inch Baking Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil or spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Mix beans, salsa, corn, and half of the cheese together in a bowl.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- This dish can be prepared in a microwave safe dish. Prepare as above and cook on HIGH in the microwave for 7-10 minutes or until steaming hot. Covering the dish will reduce spattering.
- Substitute pinto beans or kidney beans for the black beans. Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.
Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Keyword Black Beans, Corn, Enchilada Sauce, Salsa, Shredded Cheese, Wheat Flour Tortillas