Cauliflower Stir Fry
You can find riced cauliflower in the produce aisle of your supermarket, in the frozen section, or you can prepare it yourself. Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until it breaks down into rice-size pieces. EASY!
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Scallions Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Fresh, grated
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 cup Snow Peas Halved, trimmed
- 1 cup Carrots Shredded
- 1 cup Edamame Frozen, shelled, thawed
- 4 cups Cauliflower Riced
- 1/3 cup Cashews Unsalted, roasted
- 3 Tbsp Tamari Reduced-Sodium, or soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil *Condiment, not a cooking oil
- Skillet or Frying Pan
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large wok or skillet overhigh heat. Add scallions, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring, until scallion shave softened, 30 to 40 seconds. Add bell pepper, snow peas, carrots and edamame; cook, stirring, until just tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer everything to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut oil to the pan. Add cauliflower and stir until mostly softened, about 2 minutes. Return the cooked vegetables to the pan, along with cashews, tamari (or soy sauce) and sesame oil. Stir until well combined.
Keyword Carrots, Cashews, Cauliflower, Edamame, Fresh Ginger, Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Scallions, Sesame Oil, Snow Peas, Soy Sauce, Vegetable Oil