- 1½ cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Oil
- 3 Carrots Large; 1 cup mashed
- ½ cup Raisins Or cranberries; optional
- Medium Pot
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 9×5-inch Loaf Pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and chop 3 large carrots.
- Place chopped carrots in a pot over medium-high heat with about 2 cups of water, and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove carrots from water and mash in a separate dish.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Beat the eggs. Mix in sugar, oil, and mashed carrots in a large bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the carrot mixture and stir until combined.
- If using, add ½ cup raisins or dried cranberries to the mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan and bake for 55–60 minutes.
Keyword All-Purpose Flour, AP Flour, Canola Oil, Carrot, Carrots, Cinnamon, Eggs, Flour, Ground Cinnamon, Sugar